Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Lady Gaga's Concert

I went to Lady Gaga's concert on May 22 at MTS Centre and it was amazing! I'm not a "little monster" and I knew only a few songs when I went to the concert, but I got out from there being her fan because she is such an amazing person. During the concert she invited a girl to sing with her on the stage during the song "Born this way" and after this she read some letters that the fans threw to her. Then she invited these fans to go have a drink with her on the backstage after the concert. She treated them with so much love and care that I was impressed! I thought the last thing I would say in my life was that Lady Gaga is a very inspiring person, but she really is and now I admire her work and herself as person.

Photo by me

No comments:

Post a Comment