Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Six Word Memoir: Me


Photo: B. Barcelos

I took this photo when I was just sitting in Chapters trying to write something. I was in a place that I love, trying to do something that I love, so I chose this picture because it fits pretty well into my passion about writing.
 Literature for me is an art that makes everything beautiful because authors can turn their own pain in a beautiful poem. Everything can be pretty with good words.
The frame that I chose for this six word memoir was very precise in the point that I was getting. I tried to make this as close to the point as I could.
I didn't use too much punctuation in this six word memoir, but I chose a period instead of a exclamation one because I didn't feel like the phrase needed intensity, I just wanted to let it be quite.

No comments:

Post a Comment