Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Six Word Memoir: Growing Up


Photo: B. Barcelos

I took this picture at the Toronto airport.  It was my first picture in Canada. This six word memoir was kind of a joke, associating Canada's cold weathet that doesn't let many plants grow with the maturity that I would gain with this exchange program. 
The picture was not suppose to represent my growing up, but when I was writing the six word memoir I thought that I needed to associate it with my experiences here in Canada, because I'm growing up here more than ever.
The punctuation that I used was to contribute on the "joke tone" that I wanted this six word memoir to have. The question mark was supposed to make a funny question about Canada.
The frame that I used to is also associated with Canada's cold because the name of the actual frame was scarf. 

No comments:

Post a Comment